10 - 13 May 2022 | Interclean Amsterdam
Amsterdam Innovation Award 2022
It's great when you come up with a new product that can make a real difference in your market, but it's equally important that you can share your innovation with the widest possible audience. Interclean Amsterdam offers the most innovative products on the market a stage with special attention before, during and after the event and a unique opportunity for extra attention in the international trade media.
Do you want to take advantage of these possibilities? Then register for the Amsterdam Innovation Award (AIA)!
The AIA Jury is always looking for smart solutions that challenge the status quo to deliver clear improvements for cleaning. Registration for this competition is open to all Interclean Amsterdam2022 exhibitors.
This year you can register in four new categories:
1. sustainability & environment
2. smart technology & digitization
3. workforce & ergonomics
4. health & hygiene
The jury judges the products on the following five characteristics: impact, innovation value, practicality, sustainability, and profitability. One overall winner will be chosen from all entries. A certificate will be awarded to the winner per category. One entry will receive the 'visitors choice' certificate.
You can register until January 31, 2022!
How to apply for the Innovation Awards
You can register your innovation for the Amsterdam Innovation Awards in the Exhibitor Portal. Participation in the AIA is €150 (excl. VAT) per entry. All proceeds will be donated to AMREF Flying Doctors. Simply follow these steps:
- In the Exhibitor Portal go to Promotion and click Innovation Award
- Enter your product as a New Product by clicking on the 'REGISTER YOUR INNOVATION' button at the bottom of the page
- The New Products & Services / Interclean Innovation Award page will open, fill out the 1st form: New Product
- Click on the button 'INNOVATION AWARD ENTRY' on the bottom of the form
- Fill out the 2nd form: Interclean Innovation Award entry
- Complete the Interclean Innovation Award participation form by clicking on 'SAVE'
The International Jury of the Amsterdam Innovation Award
Since 1996 the International Jury of the Amsterdam Innovation Award has been working to select and reward the best innovations in the cleaning industry. The Awards were given to the latest and most impressive products and systems, designed to encounter and facilitate customer's everyday lives.
Director of Revista Limpiezas
Chief Editor of Cleaning Community
Chair - Chief Editor of European Cleaning Journal
Chief Editor of Batiment Entretien
Publisher of Reinigungs Markt
Rob den Hertog
Publisher Sanitary Maintenance
Chief editor of Service Management