How COVID19 affects the cleaning and hygiene industry
Watch the Interclean Amsterdam Online recordings from the first-ever four-day live online event. Over 1200 Cleaning and Hygiene professionals listened and ask questions to our experts during interactive discussions on the latest trends and developments in our industry.
Do you want to watch our latest webinars? Log in to your MyInterclean account.
No account yet? Registration takes a few seconds, and is free!
Registered attendee: check your inbox, we sent an email with an access link and password shortly before the webinar starts. Open the access link in Google Chrome. Enter your name and enter the password you received from us.
Please note: the name you enter on the access screen of the webinar, will be the one visible in the webinar chat. Make sure you enter the webinar on time, as we have a fixed capacity once we are “on air”. You can access the webinar waiting room 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
Not yet registered: You can register here
- Make sure you use a Google Chrome browser for the access link.
- You might be connected via a VPN network, please disable your VPN connection and try again.
- Close all other applications on your computer.
- The password may have been entered incorrectly, please try again.
- We have a fixed capacity once we are “on air”. When all virtual seats are filled, the webinar access is halted. All registered attendees will also receive a link to the recordings afterwards.
Please make sure that you have selected the correct audio mode and that your speakers or headphones are plugged in. Check the volume of your computer.
Audio or video from speakers may be subject to interference depending on your own or others' internet connections.
If your problem is not listed please drop us an e-mail and we will do our best to assist.
Please note the chat function in the webinar is solely intended to submit questions for our speakers.
All registered attendees will receive a link to the recorded version afterwards.
No, both the camera and microphone functions are automatically switched off for all attendees.
Yes, the webinar works on smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.