Interclean China introduces roadshow in Shenzhen
Topic: High-profile property services drive the development of medical public health logistics
Date: 20 August 2022
Location: Banquet Hall, Shangri-La Hotel, Luohu, Shenzhen
As the epidemic situation in China continues to change, the country has always adhered to the general policy of "dynamic zero", epidemic prevention has become an essential part of our lives. Especially as a high-risk place, how to provide a safe environment for both doctors and patients has become a concerned topic for all medical institutions. Interclean China are planning to organise two "INTERCLEAN ROADSHOW" events in the second half of the year, which will invite the Hospital Logistics Management Development Branch of National Association of Health Industry and Enterprise Management and “Urban Development” Magazine to have an in-depth exchange on topics of concern to healthcare institutions and property management, and to discuss the industry's demands, pain points, difficulties, value points and future development.
Shenzhen has become a national model for high-quality development and is a representative of the most competitive cities in the world. Since the establishment of the Special Economic Zone, Shenzhen has become a leader in the economic development of South China, a new high ground for technological innovation and a source of openness and tolerance. This is why Shenzhen was chosen as the venue for the Interclean Roadshow.
Organised by Interclean China in collaboration with:
- Hospital Logistics Management Development Branch of National Association of Health Industry and Enterprise Management
The Hospital Logistics Management Development Branch is affiliated to the National Association of Health Industry and Enterprise Management (NAHIM) and is responsible for coordinating and managing the services and related business activities of national health industry enterprises in hospital logistics management.
- Strategic Partner: “Urban Development”
Founded in 1982, “Urban Development” magazine is a professional real estate journal for the industry, government and national level real estate development enterprises, directed by Housing & Real Estate Industry Department of Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development and undertaken by City Development Professional Committee of China Real Estate Association and Beijing Financial Street Chamber of Commerce.
- HOST: Exhibition director of RAI China: Hu Ting
- 12:30 - 13:30 | Conference attendance
- 13:30 - 13:35 | Cheng Le, Secretary General, Hospital Logistics Management Development Branch of National Association of Health Industry and Enterprise Management
- 13:35 - 13:40 | Wang Qiulin, Editor-in-Chief, “Urban Development”
- 13:40 - 13:45 | Chen Shiyun, General Manager, Intelli Collaborative Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- 13:45 - 13:47 | Ding Peng, General manager of RAI China, announces the opening of the Roadshow
- 13:47 - 14:20 | Guest Speaker on medical logistics
- 14:20 - 14:40 | Statement by Shenzhen Property Representative
- 14:40 - 15:00 | Statement by the representative of i-team
- 15:00 - 15:20 | Guest Speaker on medical logistics
- 15:20 - 15:40 | Statement by Shenzhen Property Representative
- 15:40 - 16:00 | Statement by the representative of Quanyu
- 16:00 - 16:20 | Tea-breaks+Demonstration and discussion on the booths
- 16:20 - 17:10 | Round table discussion：HOST (Simon Ding), expert 1, expert 2, expert 3, Gaussian representative, Triooo representative)
- 17:10 - 17:20 | Meeting summary
- 18:00 - 21:00 | Reception dinner
Share your stories with us!
Do you have an innovation or interesting news you would like to share with the professional cleaning and hygiene industry? The Interclean website and social media channels are a great platform to showcase your stories!
Please contact our press department firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an Interclean exhibitor?
Make sure you add your latest press releases to your Company Profile in the Exhibitor Portal for free exposure.
Receive the best newsletter on cleaning & hygiene - straight to your inbox!
We promise never to send you spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!