Outstanding achievements in the field of innovation
This year’s Innovation award acknowledges outstanding achievements in the field of innovation, divided into four new categories, the details of which can be found below. The products and solutions will be judged on their originality, practicality, sustainability, profitability and their impact on the industry. The Jury will elect one overall winner, and accredit 5 additional certificates. One per category, and one ‘visitors choice’ certificate.
Vote for your favorite nominated product of the Innovation Award! Select a product from the four categories and click to vote.
Note: you can only vote once.
- Machines and related accessories
- Outdoor cleaning machines and related accessories
- Industrial cleaning machines and related accessories
- High Pressure machines, equipment and related accessories
- Steam cleaning machines, equipment and related accessories
- On-Premise laundry machines and related accessories
- Robotic machines and related accessories
- Equipment like mops, cloth and trolleys
- Pest control equipment and related products
- Laundry equipment and related accessories
- Window and façade cleaning equipment and related accessories
- Carwash equipment and related products
- Chemicals, soaps, powders, agents, disinfection and care products
- Air Freshener
- Garbage and Feminine bins, bags and related products
- Hand dryers
- Paper products and dispensers
- Soap dispensers
- Other Washroom appliances
- Artificial Intelligence/ Augmented Reality
- Big Data solutions, services and consultancy
- IoT devices, security and consultancy
- Workflow/Workforce Planning Management Software and Apps
- Industry Specific Management Systems
- Sensors and Beacons
- Cleaning Services
- Components for manufacturing and maintenance
- Consultancy on cleaning, contracts, tenders, etc.
- Education training, certification and research
- Laundry services
- Measurement methods and products, quality solutions and services
- Specialized cleaning services
- Waste Management handling systems, equipment and services
- Work wear and protective clothing
|Pierre Deschamps||Chief Editor Batiment Entretien – France|
|Dick van Zomeren||Dutch industry expert and editor Servicemanagement- The Netherlands|
|Rob Geissler||Publisher Sanitary Maintenance, Contracting Profits, Facility Cleaning Decisions – USA|
|Michelle Marshall||Chair Chief Editor European Cleaning Journal - United Kingdom|
|Ton van der Riet||Managing Director Senzora - The Netherlands|
|Reinhard Knittler||Publisher Reinigungs Markt - Germany|
|Cor van der Velden||Chief Expert at Skills Netherlands – The Netherlands|
|Antonio Borreda||Director Revista Limpiezas - Spain|
The proceeds of the Amsterdam Innovation Award 2018 go to: AMREF, A healthy future for girls in Kilindi (Tanzania)
Water is becoming scarcer and more polluted every day. Innovations are crucial, which is why Interclean Amsterdam supports them via the Amsterdam Innovation Award 2018. We are also committed to improving the wider world, and will therefore donate the registration fee ( per innovation entry) to AMREF Flying Doctors.The project: A healthy future for girls in Kilindi!
In January 2016 Amref Flying Doctors started a project in Kilindi, a remote area in Tanzania, to improving the health of girls and young women by introducing the alternative rite of passage for female genital cutting and increasing the access to safe drinking water, good sanitation and hygiene.
The focus of the project is on the empowerment of young girls and decision makers in their community in order to:
- reduce Female Genital Cutting (FGM) among girls in the Kilindi district (Tanzania);
- reduce water-, hygiene and sanitation related diseases in communities by increasing access to clean and safe water and reliable sanitation facilities in households and schools;
- improve knowledge, attitudes and practices of communities to prevent water and sanitation related diseases.
Robotics and other Smart technologies are rapidly entering our sector. The Robot-Arena, part of the InnovationLAB, is located in hall 8 and can be considered as the focal point for all innovations. Thriving to inspire the audience from the perspective of the advantages for you as end-user, the Robot-Arena, will feature all current available technologies and trends available. You can follow the demonstrations, you can update yourself on the advantages of these new developments for your work, and speak to the companies who deliver these solutions.
Ever asked yourself: What can this new technology do for me in relation to efficiency, quality, cost and customer satisfaction? And what do I need to know before I start? Visit the InnovationLab and your questions will be answered.