Innovators in the Chinese Cleaning Industry: Made in China 2025–
On the first day of Interclean China, experts will provide insight into the Chinese economy and current developments in the Chinese cleaning industry. The presentations will be followed by a panel discussions with international buyers already active in China.
Introduction on Made in China 2025
Zhai Jialiang, Secretary General of Beijing Cleaning Association
- How is the Chinese economy doing post Covid-19
- Made in China 2025, the most important segments/trends
- Presenting Made in China 2025 to overseas companies
Introduction on Chinese Cleaning Industry
Simon Chen, President ACCESS
- How innovative is the Chinese cleaning industry?
- Why should you buy Chinese products?
- Quality assurance, IP protection
Gaussian Robotics, Peter Kwestro
Sprintus, Holger Lepold
ICE Robotics, Simon Chen